Raise $$$$ for your school, team, group or corporation!!
We are a locally owned and operated company who has been producing a high quality product designed to make your life easier since 1987. Our fundraising program has been very successful over the past few years!! Hundreds of organizations have successfully raised money by selling Simple Simon pies and meals and/or selling vouchers to be redeemed at one of three local farmers markets in Calgary.
This is part of our giving back to the community.
Fundraising efforts are needed by your school, team or group to build a new playground, buy new equipment or subsidize a budget. Together... with our product... we can make it happen. Our program is very simple and is designed to assist you reach your financial goals by providing a high quality, frozen products at a fair price.
We have three fabulous options available.
• We design a voucher or coupon for your organization. This voucher can be redeemed at one of the three farmers' markets in the city, Calgary Farmers Market, Crossroads Market or Symons Valley Ranch. When visiting the market, the customer gets to actually taste the product before buying. Our company will set a net price for the voucher while your group will decide the retail price... which means you control your own profit margin.
• Pre-order frozen savoury pies and ready-made meals that we package and label for easy distribution. Once again, we set a net price and your group determines the retail price.
• Combination of vouchers and pre-orders.
This is a "RISK-FREE" program
• There are no "start-up" costs.
• There is no handling or storage of a frozen product by your group.
• Each order is separately boxed and labeled for easy distribution
• You get a high quality, locally produced product.
• There are no expiration dates on the vouchers. You can also try the product at the market to ensure that you like it.
• The vouchers are laminated so they will not deteriorate.
You will have local support from our office when you need it.
You will make an easy profit.
You will control the amount of profit and the cash flow.
For a full information package, please contact Cathy for inquiries (403-205-3475).